Monday, August 03, 2009

HYD

God.. I finished Hana Yori Dango manga in 2 days..
its the best manga I've ever read man O_O READ IT!!
(even though I've watched the j-drama long ago xD)

if One Piece was a 10/10, HYD would be a 10/10.
its like, the best shoujo *_*


ok enough with manga.. I felt kinda noob yesterday.. I spent like 10mins
in the afternoon trying to force the contacts into my eyes but kept failing
cos I couldn't help but blink and my eyelid jus kept coming down... it was
so frustrating.. LOL, the same thing happened for 10mins at night too...
aft yunhan left the house, i waited for about an hour before trying again,
and I got the first contact in in 2mins and the second one in in 5 secs.. LOL!

so right, to me its some sort of an achievement ~
congratulate me! haha

right, I just rmbed, had my first guitar lesson with liuqiao, yongen, pnghang
and charlene on saturday, its 5-6pm at the Bukit Batok C.C. xD its not very
far from my house, so its kinda convenient huaha~ its kinda nice to learn a
musical instrument, guitar is such a fantastic instrument to learn, sadly its
harder than learning piano..

aft the lesson we went to have dinner at the mcdonalds outside westmall, its
kinda cool and crazy at the same time since 5 of us were holding our guitars
like some soliders holding rifles and going to war LOL! so many ppl were
staring at us.

oh ya, the shaker fries thing tt comes with every upsized meal that was
introduced just recently in mcs, i felt so stupid.. i went to pour the seaweed
powder onto the fries directly and totally ignored the existance of the paper
bag they provided.. LOL! (by right you're supposed to pour the fries into the
bag and then the powder and then shake,shake,shake.. so yeah, i felt like a
complete idiot T_T)

seriously, why am I dropping so much hair? ...

No comments: