Wednesday, August 05, 2009

~~

same title again.

I had a surprisingly fuzzy feeling today lol, it takes one completely by
surprise when you get thanked for by a person who almost NEVER
shows their appreciation. dunno what emo to type for a fuzzy face..
maybe #_#?

yh's birthday today LOL. her dad gave her a watch worth more than
200 dollars.. o-m-g -.- the.. some restaurant at ViVo next to Page One
totally scam our money man! its like 9.90 when BREEKS is like 6.90,
and BREEKs is MUCH nicer and MUCH more filling.. nvm, at least now
can warn ppl not the eat there~

After shopping at 4 shops only, sw, grace, yh and me decided to head
home.. Sandra left earlier xD As usual.. I took 166 home, and amazingly
it came the moment I stepped onto the bus-stop, YH refused to take
166 with me... T_T and I thought I'd have to sleep and listen to music
and stone the whole way home.. but SURPRISINGLY (I've had too
many surprises in one day), Zheng xiao boarded my bus at the RV bus-
stop LOL, so qiao la! Its like, exact timing, exact bus... it was a random
time.. like 5+? she just finished her tennis trials.

Ohya, I just rmbed what I left out aft stoning awhile with my mind blank.

ABI MADE FUN OF US LOL! Bully!
She told some of us (those who got tricked) that our inner teeth had smth
dirty there and made us open our mouth and stuffed the rolled up bunch
of scorch tape into our mouths LOL! why did I get tricked?! T.T damm...
yunhan didn't fall for it.. and kendrick went to stick tape onto my hair
right aft I got bullied! I Used to think taekwando or judo would never ever
be of use in today's society but I realise you cn chop ppl when u bushuang..
XD

I still don't get why they keep saying yanran impale ppl, can someone tell
me the BG story? LOL

No comments: