Tuesday, August 25, 2009

~~

Man! I swore not to cry at all while watching 命中注定我爱你..
episode 11&12 made me tear damn!! LOL. its so nice! Its been a
long time since I got so addicted to a drama.. the last ones were
hana yori dango & 恶作剧之吻 xD

I remember something creepy that happened yesterday, I thought
it was creepy probably because this is, according to our ancestors,
the month of the ghosts~

I went home quite early yesterday after going out with some SJ
people to eat laksa at queensway shopping centre. Then I took the
lift up (I live on the 13th floor lol) so when I came out of the lift, I
noticed that the lift beside mine (My flat has 2 lifts) opened at the
same time I came out of the lift. (Both lifts were on the 13th floor
now), and the creepy part is.. there was no one inside the lift, there
wasn't anybody taking that lift on my floor either.. lol.

Both lifts closed and both lifts stayed on the 13th floor. I stared for
a moment but neither one moved. It creeped me out.. so I just
decided to stop scaring myself and enter my gate.. LOL

this is 100% non-fictional.

No comments: