Tuesday, August 18, 2009

...


Just wanted to show these AMAZING shots of the dragon at the deep inferno
5-star course in pangya, its graphics are seriously better than alot of RPGs. LOL!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School ended at 1 today, like every other wonderful monday of
the week, but we had physics at 3.. so we just went Vivo to eat
at pizzahut and come back.

Jiali was dam kelian LOL, she kept saying she had to puke, u know,
the food stuck in the mid of the gullet or smth that kind of feeling.
I took multiple trips to the toilet just because I greedily drank 3
glasses of Pepsi.. and the pizzahut glass quite big lo.. This feels
EXTREMELY fat.. and EXTREMELY sick.. T_T I had horrible
stomachache somewhere near the end of physics... indigestion is
contagious... no more pizzahut for me for now..

My stomach was so upset I couldn't eat much of the wonderful
curry at night either.. :(

Physics result was kinda.. disappointing? although I'm kinda happy
the teacher counted my marks wrongly and I jumped from a B4 to
a B3 as a result xD gee...1 more mark to A2... I expected an A for this
test.. man, I always screw my term 1 and 3..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Etrue spree stuff FINALLY arrived.. its been forever.. I almost
forgot about it.. but YAY! LOL. because of that, I can go pasir ris park
to cycle~ wooo~ :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw on the news after dinner just now.. quite long ago actually.. about
the hurricane that hit some taiwan mountain village area which brought
major disaster to the people living there on 08/08, one day before our
nation's birthday LOL, inauspicious..

My heart just burned badly when I saw people crying over the lives of
relatives which were lost in the chaos.. but can see many people risking
their lives to save those struggling in the gushing stream & rain, and the
people who cried tears of joy to find out that their closed ones were still
alive.. It was sad.. so damn sad. I wonder why my life is so different from
theirs? That's why I say, Singapore is seriously the best place in the world
you can be.

I shall recover from the extreme sadness, but aw, its so sad T_T

No comments: