Saturday, August 22, 2009

403

Ah.. this was a ridiculous morning.. MYUK pouch says "Make damned sure",
everything written on the pouch makes little or no sense at all.. rofl xD sorry
random thought

anyway back to this morning, I should've made an earlier morning call to
shuwei LOL! nvm, 经一事长一智!I shall know better next time xD So in-
stead of meeting at 8.45am as planned, it was pushed back to 9.15? lol!
when I was rushing to go to clementi, 4 buses passed in front of me.. I was
busy smsing and forgot to flag the 5th bus and it just drove right past me,
I would have exploded if a 6th bus didn't come almost immediately xD

So we met.. and the whole MRT trip to pasir ris was amazingly long.. its
a very mental thing actually.. it actually only takes 45minutes, which is
kinda normal for those people who take 97 home I guess? It felt.. so long..
It was a sleepy and tiring ride.. considering the time we both got up.

bus 403 is one of the most irritating buses I've ever needed to ride.. we
waited for like.. 20minutes? it didn't even show signs of arriving, 358,
the bus that goes to downtown east.. came millions of times.. I think it
would've been better if we had walked frm downtown east to the kiosk
in the middle of pasir ris park.. and so, we decided not to waste our time
and we headed to white sands to shop instead.. didn't buy much, but I
did buy some stuff, haha~

lunch was at subway. the 5.90 value meal was worth it! haha, but I guess
I somehow caused shuwei to go broke.. ps!

Shuwei told me that the newest section of the army put their ranks at
their chest there LOL, instead of being normal and putting it at the
shoulders.. weird lol. wanted to take pictures of their mass gathering at
subway but decided not to incase we get rifle-d.

talked alot (I just love this about 2-person trips), and before we knew it,
it was one. Time to collect blog-shop stuff~

The missy-GerGer person (the one who orders for the sprees) was to me,
surprisingly chio lol.. she looked like a model for any of the spree pics xD

went to tamp mall and walked around somemore.. tamp 1 looked alot
newer than tamp mall, even though it is xD we passed by "SayCheese"
restaurant haha!

Failed to witness the 238 bucks dress my mum bought at Blum and Co. for
my cousin's wedding dinner.. aw, guess I'll just have to wait..

I might really join the guitar cca.. Its weird to bring a guitar to school.

*EDIT* 22:38

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched on TV just now.. a taiwanese show, about some people who can
perform to get votes, and this no. of votes would determine how much
money they would be paid for it.. the max was 12,000 taiwan bucks.. which
is 600 SGD. Quite pathetic if you ask me, they are people who cause you
to cannot help but feel sorry for them..

My mum called me in to watch the on-going performance just now.. it was
about this black dog, which was quite huge, which doesn't have any front
legs at all, it was literally running, standing, moving with its hind legs alone,
just that sight alone made me sad.. the owner refused to take away its life,
as cruel as it seems, the owner loved the dog, so much that he spends alot
of money trying to provide the dog enough energy to keep active with just
2 hind legs.. and obviously, at that point in time, I was thinking,

"There must be nothing else in the world which the dog would love more
than its owner."

I saw the trained handicapped dog performing.. and I just couldn't watch
till the end, it wrecked me inside out :( I want dogs, and I don't want them.
I can never bear to watch one die.

I would guess that their score definitely hit 12,000, or somewhere near
there. taiwanese are nice in nature.

Can I receive a living dog which won't die?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: