Friday, August 21, 2009

吓到笑!

The chinese cheng yu ce shi thing nearly killed me last night.. lol...
the last time I got exposed to so many cheng yu was.. when I was
8? LOL. Its terrifyingly demoralising when people know cheng yu(s)
that I don't and they say its very easy... ah well, I'm gonna get some
sweets from Siqi if I hit a 20/30 for the cheng yu section~ hoho~

Went to watch 吓到笑! with Ailing, Lydia and Liuqiao LOL, its been
around 2 years since I last went out with Ailing and Lydia... ever since
we changed classes that is.. it feels so nice to be back again.

Yet another typical make-me-laugh-like-siao film by jack neo xD its
seriously not horror to me la(opinion), the comedy totally covers up
the horror, it made me laugh until I cried LOL! I shall quote smth
which made my stomach hurt so much!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A: "(Some were in hokkien) eh.. 这个compass你会不会读?"
B: "会啦!aiyo! 这么容易!"
A: "Eh.. 那个 "N" 什么意思?"
B: "你笨的啊?这么容易也不会!N 是指 "Nan(南)(South)" 啦! "
A: "哦。。 er.. 那个 "S" 什么意思?"
B: "er.. "S" 啊?应该是指 "西(Xi, he mistook for Si)" 啦!"
A: "真的吗?你会不会是搞错了啊?"
B: "Eh hello, 我是绝对不会错的 ok!"
A: "er... "W" 什么意思?"
B: " W 啊?简单咯!当然是指 Women 咯!所以如果你看到它指向
Women 的话,你就不要过去,因为很多 Women 会很危险!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, for god's sake they were doing re-service for the army LOL!!
Its ridiculous not to understand the compass XD

Oh god, jack neo rocks XD they included a continuation of money not
enough 2 lol.

No comments: