Thursday, July 30, 2009

~~

Finally spent my Valerie voucher.. it expires on 3rd Aug and luckily
I went to Vivo with yunhan, which made me rmb about the voucher.
LOL, it scares me to think that it could've been wasted..

school ended at around 2+ because of the class photo-shoot, i was be-
side seychee and sandra xD lol triple s~ headed off to Harbourfront to
eat at BREEKS cafe, the teriyaki sauce is so weird o.o chocolate ice -
cream does have a slight bitter taste, its nth as sweet as raspberry or
strawberry or vanilla xD thank god I ate a tiny scoop, shudn't grow
much fatter right? LOL. at night I didn't even finish 1/4 of my rice...
will i get yan shi zheng? XD

around 4.30, we decided to go home lol, for some abnormally lucky
reason, 10 sec after we stepped onto the bus-stop, 166 arrived LOL..
i checked the time, 4.32

the bus was surprisingly empty, the whole lower deck only consisted of
me, me and me.

listened to some music.. insomnia is one i keep playing everytime i'm
on a bus xD slept the whole way through, when I woke up I was metres
away from my stop, nearly missed it, scared me like hell LOL, I would
have had to walk dam far if I alighted at the next stop..

5.00 exactly on the dot. i was half-asleep as I made it back to my home,
LOL!

didn't achieve much for art, but at least I did something~

No comments: