Sunday, July 12, 2009

Noo..

I shall begin on a lighter note lol.. everything's just gonna get so damn sad,
sob sob, LOL. alright, I hope it won't anyway

hehe, that's my new wallpaper.. happy cardboard bunnies, those are EARS!
not HANDS! LOL. its so cute, you see one flying in the air and many more at
the back and one in front that seems to be an attention seeker

Below are the ice-skating photos haha, some time ago xD

The squad that I love so much.. almost all the active people turned up for this
very important (personally) outing!


haha, jesslyn's birthday! one more person who turned 16.. that was 9/7 xD taken
right outside 4E container classroom, in between the two stairs ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I just read the squad blog.. to be honest, I felt very depressed after reading it... I
feel deep regret for even looking forward to handover.. to think the one thing I
wanted to get rid of for the first two years was the one thing that saddens me with
the mere thought of losing it...
I may not have the right to say "Hey! we've gone through so much together for 4
years!" but I may at least be able to say 2? haha.. Its precious.. what I'm going to
lose.. thank god I didn't realise that only after its gone..
This can't be the end.. there are friends whom my mum still knows now that she
knew in primary 2.. when she was 8! for more than 40 years! I'm not going to be
a naive imbecile to think we'll stay that way for as long as our 'forever' may be, but
I refuse to believe right after CCA ends.. we won't stick together anymore. Friend-
ship this deep is one of the hardest to build in the world, how many people do you
actually feel like their meant for you?
handover is so soon.. next week? perhaps the next next? Separation is so near.. it
could be tomorrow on Monday, this would be a good time to hope that
'Tomorrow never comes".
I really hope we stay together even after the handover
I LOVE Y'ALL RVSJAB YR4'09!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"In Life's Garden, Friendship is the most Fragrant"

No comments: