Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ba Kut Teh

Didn't achieve much at all for art today.. but at least I learnt how to
colour my drawings with pastel colours.. the colour-pencil way, well,
according to yunhan, she says they're around the same, LOL!

I think so too anyway.. lol

I can't believe I took so long on one single bigger dove.. only managed to
finish colouring 2/4 of my chick-like doves..

maths was a breeze.. now for my 2 science As... (hopefully)

Kendrick was so nice to get bakuteh for us(art students) from IKEA
and then come back again on his own, LOL.. it was nice! even the
avocado drink was nice! (I really hate avocado, as in the fruit/veg),
its surprising I like it.. was it milk?

Thanks Kendrick! haha~

ah well, CCA tmr.. I didn't touch art at all tonight.. I'm kinda regretting~
I'm starting running from tomorrow, so I'm going to bed soon so I won't
fall asleep LOL.

getting contacts on sat, GOODBYE SPECS! :D

No comments: