Monday, July 06, 2009

ice skating

woo! I've finally learnt how to ice-skate! LOL!
that's like a success after 2 tries at ice-skating.. once was
like.. maybe a year or more ago when i only skated around
40+ minutes xD kinda shi bai..

but god, i'm so proud of myself today, I kept rejecting the
hand that was put out for me incase I feel like falling! as in,
i didn't take the hand or touch it at all. totally forced myself
to either balance or fall

it was so fun to learn how to skate.. and to know eventually,
it was kinda tiring and my inner feet hurt like hell.. lousy
skates hmph T.T there were more learners than those who
could skate today, LOL! most of us manage to skate a little
on our own without the help of anyone..

YONGEN and YUTING! JIAYOU!!

man, i wanna skate again, its so fun! i wanna skate super
fast like xinmun and jesslyn! wooooo~ is this what they
call a sudden addiction? and to think just yesterday I was
totally traumatized by the idea of re-trying..

and when we were taking off our skates and preparing to
leave, I saw Bullet LOL! audi fam mate~ he saw me first
actually, he was just sitting right in front of me at the seats
area(kallang there the ice rink) its like, so super coinciden-
tial LOL! tsk tsk, was that his girlfriend? LOL! keke~

it was so~ so so so so so~ so so so FUN!
I wanna skate again sometime! :D (although I think I'll lose
the skill and fall again the next time I try, LOL)


EVE! PHOTOS PLEASE! XD

No comments: