Saturday, July 25, 2009

MALAYSIA!

omg

MALAYSIA ROCKS.

JOHOR ROCKS!

their things are so unbelieveably amazing.. so beautiful and so cheap LOL!
my bro didn't go, so me, daddy and mum splurged like wth, obviously.. I
spent ALOT more than any of them.. well its still their money though muaha

The first time we arrived at that new shopping mall, we headed for the
specs' shop.. its kinda grand and stuff, one of the optimitrist was actually
wearing the "doctor" coat, LOL! my "san guang" dropped ok! and I just
found out that my short-sightedness degree was 150 and 175 degree only!
I said 200+ 300+ because I went to add san guang and short-sightedness
together, they told me cannot like that count LOL.. woah, my eyes ain't
that bad afterall. Cool the contacts have san guang xD sadly.. because of
my dad and guitar lessons, we can only go there on national day to collect
the contacts.. because we made it so special they had to take so long to
get it ready, LOL! darn, I'll have to live without contacts for another while..

I GOT MY SHADES! LOL! ITS the KEYnc BRAND! :DDDDDDDD WOO!!!
LOL, they were like 285RM and because we bought so many things, they
gave me a discount on top of the 50% discount and it became 40SGD!!!!
LOL~!!! I was literally SQUEALING in the shop when my mum agreed to
buy it, XD its pinkish-purplish and half-framed! :D

Malaysia was so fun omg! While dad was buying some muscle ache-relieve
product, I went to the neighbouring shop and got 2 pairs of earrings, they
were so damn pretty and costed 7.90RM and 15.90RM.. LOL! exchange
rate is around 2.43, the shop looked super high class~

went to "colours" to try to find a suitable outfit for mum for my cousin's
wedding, failed though.. instead found this light-blue dress for yunhan, I
was shopping for yunhan and hoching's birthday present anyway xD it
suited her so much I couldn't help but keep staring at it.. hope she likes it
lol~

MILK was the BEST shop I've been to today xD I got attracted to so many
clothing, its so very my style, LOL! shockingly.. I bought something bright
pink~ wahaha~ and bright green LOL! my mum said I bought 6 pc but I
think I bought more, :X that was totally.. my HEAVEN! XD

got hc's present too, but I'm not about to reveal it ~ heheh

went to this wedding like-shop, its like so pretty.. and a very strong perfume
smell lol.. got 2 wedded teddies for my cousin and her fiance, its so dam cute,
and not cheap at all to boot.. lol, I got a new wallet there too~ haha, finally
got rid of my rotting wallet.

there were so many things that happened.. I'm too tired to type.....

Had dinner at some hai xian restaurant at night, like, very late at night, becus
we went elsewhere first to get CDs before eating xD (Better not type so much
about this part in case I get sued for it.. you-know-what LOL.)

I'm so looking forward to the next trip there~

Guitar lessons start next saturday! woo!

No comments: