Sunday, September 27, 2009

~~

I have to study, I really, REALLY have to start getting serious LOL!

ok I've told myself that several times..
I didn't even finish half of what I planned to finish today..
我这个人实在太失败了。。

everybody else is mugging like hell.. and I've been a total slacker..
I swear.. tomorrow I'll NOT on the comp! (unnecessarily hehe..) as
long as I'm not preparing for language arts paper.. I WON'T on the
comp either! I'm gonna mug mug mug UNTIL I DIE! that includes..
art.

hm, I wonder why ppl think that art students have a better life?
because that's totally untrue.. Its kinda hard to explain why.. but
when you do it, you'll know why, pretty much?

weight-wise, I realise it can't drop any more from me just skipping
meals.. after exams I shall start exercising, haha.

talking about after exams.. a HUGE trial awaits me, I'm still thinking
about how to go about doing it.. hmm.. will I end up regretting it? ah
well.. better than to regret not trying at all for the rest of my life!

study. study. study.

To all: GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS!

I have a pop-up blocker that shows me a pop-up telling me it has
blocked a pop-up... genius.

"sometimes all it needs is to just say it!"

No comments: