Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

Its 9/11.. sad to think that a few years ago a tragedy occured in
new york.

I felt horrible when I received yunhan's sms on my way to school to
continue painting my O level final piece. I felt so horrible I couldn't
even bitch about it to anyone -.- But my anger doesn't last at all, so
it simmered down and I was completely back to normal 1 hour aft
the msg, LOL!

We agreed to go to school to do our art a day before, and at that point
in time, I didn't know about anyone else who was going, and I would
never go to school to paint alone, art room is amazingly boring n creepy
LOL.

then when I happily boarded the bus to school, halfway through, she
finally smsed me, saying, "eh i not gg today liao -___- my parents
cannot fetch today so i stay back after phys tmr" What a fantastic
friend she is, isn't she? I've never been so .. SURPRISED at being
pang-seh-ed in my entire life man! my parents didn't fetch me either,
I actually took the effort to wake up and prepare and GO TO SCHOOL.
I even cancelled lunch at home because I thought somebody would
be going out to eat with me after art. And that somebody became
nobody and I just got banished home again after art, there wasn't
even maggie mee at home, I even had to go downstairs to buy or I'll
probably starve till dinner.

What made me mad was not her pangseh-ing, it was her lack of a
sense of guilt. Wouldn't a normal person apologise?
Besides.. she could have at least informed me beforehand...

damn! I'm becoming angry again, ARRRF!

I forgave her after I heard about what happened to her on tues, LOL.
She might complain about it to anyone who asks, LOL!



I've been feeling so extremely bored these days. I can't even be
entertained by the comp as I normally would be anymore.. I
wanna watch sorority row~

@______________________@ AHHH

No comments: