Wednesday, September 02, 2009

~~

It was kinda amazing to watch the guitar instructor perform
21 guns by Green Day in front of us LOL! he was singing and
playing it on the guitar.. its SO AMAZING. It made me want
to quit guitar less now! :D

My Heart Will Go On can actually be played by the 1st string
alone.. so amazing.. I learnt the A, D and E family chords as
well, omg, today has been surprisingly less boring and more
productive, these 2 seldom coexist for me LOL!

Can someone encourage me to run? I really need to run..
its so strange how I can't find back that determination I
had During June-September 2007.

and yay, I got my tuner, don't have to beg ppl to tune for me le xD

Dunno if I should consider this a flaw of mine but..
as long as you put a "friend" beside me, I just can't shut up. LOL

No comments: