Tuesday, September 15, 2009

~~

Lol after school today, me, ruoling & yunhan went to the.. villa something
to eat at the hawker centre there. The cashier, who was an old geezer,
gave us very lousy service.. We were digging for money and he just kept
saying "(In chinese) Hurry up la, we're closing liao!" He said in a SUPER
rude way.. he even threw our change at us, the one dollar coin even fell
down.. Me and ruoling were really on the verge of exploding but decided
against it since quarrelling would only cause trouble..

Thank god their food is damn nice! xD The chef and order-taker were
nice unlike him..

Art was not progressive today.. let's see how much I can finish tmr~
I'm lucky cuz I'm kinda near completion xD

I regret forcing myself to run 4 rounds in under 10 minutes on monday..
I can't walk properly now and my right thigh hurts like...........
at the first round I wanted to stop and walk..
at the second round I wanted to stop and walk..
at the third round I saw guys who were alr at their fourth round..
I.. wanted to stop too but jesslyn kept on running..
at the fourth round I wanted to stop and walk..
at half the last round.. jesslyn went ahead of me..
I was finishing..
so I just kept running till the end..
I couldn't breathe at all while doing that..
Nearly hyperventillated again..
I should run more..

启示:
One should not force oneself to run if one hasn't ran for such a long time.

No comments: