Tuesday, September 08, 2009

ROD

ROD was fun! At least I found it fun. the handover was over really fast..
i was expecting draggy rehearsals.. It turned out quite alright, for us who
haven't been exposed to foot drill for who knows how long.

About the games, the amazing race xD It was quite shocking that we
went in first, I never expected that, but it was probably kinda unfair
since we're a bonded squad, many of the tests could b settled really
fast! HAHA xD the prizes were so amazing, I wasn't expecting to get
so much food! and at the right time! xD

The following photos are stolen from charlene on facebook :X

lol the invitation cards, it had beautiful women drawn on it~ I wonder
who drew it, quite talented LOL

LOL LOOK AT PHYLLIS! XD

I uh.. dunno what we were trying to do, this photo looks amazingly
random xD
Woo! The year 3s danced "sorry sorry" by super junior and "nobody" by
wonder girls for us! they all rock, I was vry amazed, in the midst of EOYs,
they still dig out time to practice the dance, so touching T.T same for the
year 2s n 1s~ It made me want to learn how to dance nobody xD
Year 2s! :D

Last but not least, year 1s!
The dances all looked very effortful and well-prepared, considering the
time of the year it is right now. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole entire
ROD concert.. I can't believe I actually felt emotional -.- I thought I won't
at all.. since anytime before today I was wishing to get out of SJ asap...
The most important thing that I realised today was that...
the experiences that st john gave me, are experiences that are 1000x
better than that of ANY other CCA. I'm very sure everything I've been
through in st john will stay with me for the rest of my life.
Thank God today's not the end for my squad, heh! :D
Thx for the farewell gifts and food and performance etc.
Thank you lihui for the belated present! it was a real surprise for me!
I'm leaving my CCA.. and to think I'll be leaving my class soon..
sigh, 16 is a sad, sad age.

No comments: