Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jiahui Jiejie and Zhiyong Jiefu's WEDDING!

Finally got myself to upload these photos to blogger! OMGOSH. the
wedding of my cousin Jiahui jiejie and zhiyong jiefu was amazing man!
it was so grand. Held at the holiday inn hotel I think? opps, anyway,
here's my congratulations to both jiahui jiejie and zhiyong jiefu! Its
finally time to wed, how long has it been? when you guys first dated,
I remember I was only primary 1! that was like, 9 YEARS AGO!

May you both live in bliss and enjoy this long-lasting love for the rest
of your lives! :D

The torture of the bridegroom has begun.. it started with chilli biscuits.. OUCH!

From my knowledge, he tolerates spiciness, so they said he finished the task
easily while his "brothers" suffered LOL! hahaha!
This was the real challenge, he has dreaded chicken feet all his life! LOL

Still~ forced to swallow it LOL! HAHAHA, darn, he didn't have a
scrunched up face!
The pink vow sheet was written by I think the bridesmaids? LOL.. it was
so funny when they let us hear him say it aloud during the wedding dinner!
He tried to locate the correct key to the room but all 5 keys turn out to be
wrong LOL! but he did enter the room later on, hahaha
aw! image self-explanatory! xD

Jiefu so shuai! Jiejie so gorgeous! HAHA

YAY! Ow family female cousins!~ I love that traditional gown..

JINGCHA! that's me and my bro haha!

I forgot why we laughed LOL.

Their wedding car! its so super cute, zhiyong jiefu was the driver all the way

In the hotel suite. OW family male cousins! (obviously one of them is my bro)
all the lao das are sitted HAHA!
ME and OW family female cousins and cousins' girlfriends! both of them are on
the right side haha! (both me and bro are the youngest)
FAMILY!

Finally at the dining hall, while waiting for the ROM my cousin took a
picture of me HAHA!
(Hopes that no adults visit) I DRANK RED WINE! 3 MOUTHS OF IT! HAHA!

yeah.. bitter, but to me its still acceptable~ do I actually look drunk? cos I'm
nowhere near drunk! muahaha
bro looks so sleepy ..

Me and charmane jiejie!
Bro, me and wanchan! (mother side cousin)

My favourite wedding photo of all~

Saying the "I-do(s)" it was so sweet

Evening gown! omg I love it so much!

CHEESE~ mass of cousins

Finally last photo, another random shot at the lobby area outside the dining
hall.
The wedding was amazing. Though it was kinda weird since she's the first
one among all the ow family children to get married! and it feels weird! but
still,
CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING MARRIED! :D

No comments: