Monday, October 05, 2009

~~

Saturday was an amazingly strange day.

I managed to study some of the year 3 topics for chem.. studied some
on sunday as well and I'm left with.. about 2-3 topics from year 4 which
I somehow plan to rush later in school before chem xD Its quite alot of
free time I realised, break.. and after chem paper 1, there's an hour of
study time.

Sat.
When dad was fetching me for guitar lessons as usual, I saw a very young
malay boy, probably around 7 years old, riding on an adult bike, and he
was carrying his little brother at the back of the bicycle. It was a very
sweet sight. but it led me into thinking.. why did his parents let him go
out alone.. moreover riding a bike.. and crossing roads with it, when he
is so young? He may learn to be independent sooner but.. won't the
parents end up hating themselves if anything ever happens to their son?

Ah, and I was almost late for guitar. I reached at 4.55pm, guitar starts
at 5. xD The sky was dark the whole day.. like a tornado was coming or
smth.. though it never rained. I'm still happy my dad asked me whether
I needed an umbrella out of concern :) Is it that I laugh easily or.. he
seemed to be making me laugh alot everytime we're in the car? xD

On the way home.. my guitar nearly smashed someone's face LOL!
I took the train with liuqiao from Bukit batok to JE and we split up
from there.. she lives at lakeside and me, clementi, what a sad
separation, and I have to experience it every sat xD

the train to clementi arrived and there was this teenage girl.. she was
clinging on to her boyfriend like she was glued to him or she was
possessed or smth.. I didn't particularly stare at her but she stared at
me.. like out of everyone there (it was 6+ peak hours), she chose to
stare at ME. I was so weirded out.

and there was a HUGE wall lizard at the lift area at my flat

I had a nightmare on sat morning too.. hope it doesn't come true.. I
can't seem to forget this nightmare like I did to all the rest..

I chatted with a close friend whom I haven't chatted with for a very
long time. It was a very meaningful conversation, (in my opinion). I
received valuable advice.. and it sorta.. rekindles the relationship and..
brings back wonderful memories xD I'll heed it, "don't regret it".
Thanks for the chat, I really needed it!

I should be mugging.. but I dont have the heart to do so anymore, LOL!
mind's too occupied at the moment.. haven't thought about so many
things since so long ago. well, at least there's smth to blame if all else
fails~ I wish that all my friends and myself will go through the exams
successfully(well if we don't die midway) and enjoy whatever comes
AFTER! ~

I'm so happy I can go to Japan, My parents' love for us has just leveled
up from perfection! xD

No comments: