Friday, October 16, 2009

~~

My results are.. man I don't wanna talk about it T.T
My GPA of 3.6 is gone.. I don't even want to hope for a
3.4 or 3.5 ... unless moderation really does miracles~

ok I know I'm quite ass-holey for worrying about my
results.. since there are many people who worry about
promotion.. well, having a GPA of 2.5 would get you
promoted too anyway~ the school's "nice"

but still.. I'm so disappointed with my results.. esp art.

At least I laughed super hard in school today LOL. I
can't understand myself.. why do I laugh whenever I'm
being insulted! I can't control it LOL. Playing bridge in
class and chatting in class was so nice.. exams are over,
its time to enjoy life!

There are so many unanswered questions..
There are so many things I need to know...
Why is it getting ambiguous..
Why does it seem to become increasingly impossible?

No comments: