Friday, October 23, 2009

2001 counts!



Today was such a meaningful day! :D

The higher chinese mock paper was so.. crappy? I finished it within
1 hr and 10 mins and had like.. 50 minutes to draw random stuff and
sleep LOL! SMU focuses on business and management.. hm.. I'll see
if NUS really is a better university.. as of the subj combi I want for
JC.. as of now.. would be PCME.. even if I wanted to change, I don't
think I have any other options to choose from..

After school went to JP with jiali, cheryl, shuuyin, grace and tiening.
we went to eat at subway.. I felt super fat, double choc cookie and
cheese STEAK. wrong cookie. wrong sandwich, WRONG! LOL
Thank god what happened after made my day xD

There was an Anlene(milk brand) stage game and fund raising at the
1st floor there, right next to subway. They had this stepping machine
that allowed people to reach 100 counts or more. And for every 100
counts(200 steps), Anlene would donate $2 to a charity organisation
with people suffering from bone problems(I forgot the term :X) I
reached 2001 counts!(4002 steps) LOL! It took more than half an hr,
I was sweating like hell even in air-con conditions. Imagine how much
exercise that was! LOL, I'm pretty sure I've burnt off some of the fats
I gained from subway LOL~

I raised $40 for charity! FOR CHARITY! and man, it felt so good! :D
All of us did the stepping thing too. Our total count added to aprox. 9400!

AMAZING RIGHT?

Its been so long since I've done something meaningful, I feel so happy
today wahaha~ Sadly I need to start preparing for art.. if not I'd go there
again tmr to raise more funds.. can help me jian fei also, LOL~

I'm going to start jogging every saturday starting from tmr..
how I wish I had a bike xD but oh, damn the maintenance.

oh ya, jiali I applaud you for daring to go on stage to participate in the
stepping competition! HAHA! she won two oatmeal and an Anlene
concentrate, so healthy~

I'm a little too addicted to bridge..

Should I risk the change?

No comments: