Monday, November 09, 2009

:D

Finally met xinyi darling yesterday xD How long has it been?
close to 9 months right? I still remember the exact date the
last time we met up :X 21/02/2009 LOL!

Went to her house really early in the morning and I'm glad
none of us really changed much xD its best to do some catch-
ing up.. but no matter how much time passes, I get amazed
every single time I ponder about the fact that we stay as
best friends even after ... god. 7 years!
I still hope we end up in the same university~

Her mum's company car was so gorgeous.. it was metallic blue
and it was very, very soundproof! She drives better than my
mum LOL. Even though they both hold licenses. Its amusing
how women find parking harder than men do xD ION was also
interesting. The bottom 2 floors had swarms of people. And
from the 1st floor onwards to the 5th or 6th or I forgot how
many storeys there were.. Shops like PRADA and LV appear
and the number of people on these floors dramatically decreased
LOL! DRAMATICALLY. It was a sunday too. Someday I'll go
to orchard centre~ ok and I realise you actually need guts to
enter LV. LOL

I'm sometimes really glad to know that if all else fails in my life;
There's still someone who will definitely be there for me.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. for the past week since my Art O levels ended, I've been
having quite a life xD Went out every single day besides.. today,
it sounded cooler when I told somebody, "I went out everyday
except tomorrow", yesterday. LOL~ ah wth am I saying. I can't
believe guitar is getting more fun! we're almost finishing the
beginners' book with all the notes and chords and basics. Soon
we'll all be in grade one learning songs! :D Man I love playing
L-O-V-E on the guitar, nice and qianbian-ish kind of melody.

Wall painting on wed.. right aft HCL Os.. how boring. My mum keeps
all the smses which I have ever sent to her.. Its surprisingly and
touching.. Now I know I've learnt how to cycle since 17/12/2008!
Ok, I'll learn roller blading by 17/12/2009! xD I guess ice-skating
should be sooner since I've made promises, wahaha~

This will be a fuilfilling holiday ^^

well I hope chalet comes and stays that way forever.. after that, I
can't look forward to anything with the whole class anymore..

I haven't typed in 2 weeks~ Haven't read my teenage.. Haven't
touch a single thing for HCL.. Haven't really faced one reality...
Haven't tried to understand literature gibberish.. Haven't watched
enough movies..
(I'm aware they're all wants and not needs :x)

HOLIDAYS~ HERE I COME! (Japan woo!)

No comments: