Thursday, November 26, 2009

Get well soon mummy!

My mum has been hospitalised due to a minor stroke from a
fall during the Japan trip. I'm really glad she seems alot better
then the 2nd day of our return from Japan! I'm hoping real
hard and praying to any god out there that she'll be fine enough
to return home tomorrow!

Home just doesn't feel the same without her! xD

Will post some pictures up soon I guess? (Even though I
haven't even uploaded them on facebook, pft, i'm a real lazy
bump xD)

Thanks to all the people who expressed concern and even
came to visit! :D

I realise I'm really weak at heart.. despite laughing so much,
LOL. I cried when my dad shouted at me over the phone
because I wasn't home at the time they decided to visit my
mum at the hosp.. I cried when I thought about all the bad
things that could happen to my mum and my family because
of the stroke.. I cried when xinyi called my dad to clear the
misunderstanding.. I cry too much T.T

I'm so happy there are so many people who care!
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!

No comments: