Sunday, February 01, 2009

lala~

omg.. i'm staring at the blank page and stoning cuz i'm trying
to remember what happened on sat LOL! omg. the senile age

eh, oh! i had tuitioning CIP at love heart centre like any other
saturday, and omg my tutee Nithya is super violent LOL! she
like.. keep tickle-attack me and her attention span couldn't go
anywhere beyond an hour. nvm.. i doubt mine could anyway
when i was pri 3 xD

aft that we went to IMM to eat, nth much, i kept staring at the
puzzle world shop because the 10% discount card my cousin
has isn't with me.. so i had to resist the temptation.. sad right?
LOL

today is a fat day. LOL!

actually.. i went to buffet in the afternoon cus my aunt's baby
is a month old, super cute LOL! it awoken my pedophile side
wahaha, rofl! (stop correcting my spelling LOL!) and then ate
at baystreet 21 for dinner (or was it 27? LOL! the senile again)

found out from my eldest aunt that her daughter started dating
at the age of 14 LOL! i'm like, "didn't you kill her? LOL" she was
so neutral.. i bet if that were me, my mom would've killed me
LONG ago. LOL! she's 20 now.. yeah.. we're 4 years apart xD
my eldest cousin and me are 11 years apart.. i'm the youngest
child on the paternal side (dammit, my bro's still older LOL!)

aunt told me alot about fate all those.. and what kind of guys to
get and the fact that getting a partner could prevent other ppl
from "attacking" you, it was really funny talk. LOL!! she taught
me and made me realise many things actually. rofl!

[blog-hopped to bro's fren's blog(LOL) and psh.. he changed so
much and even dated early LOL! he's the guy who always calls
me fat in primary school! i dunno whether to thank him or not
becus the reason why i went crazy for 3 months and lost 11kg
was because of what he called me, "hey! its henry's fat sister!"]

annoying bastard. psh! LOL!

ah well, pretty long post eh? :x for someone who's as tired as me
right now xD

maths test tomorrow, hope to score full marks. goodluck to all
the test-takers as well! haha, its february! a SUPPPERRRRR
IMPOORRRTANNNTTTT month! LOL *hint hint* rofl.
qianbian xD

No comments: