Tuesday, January 27, 2009

happy cow year!

Can't believe I haven't wished it till now.
anyway

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR OF OX 2009!

been really busy for the past few days xD today was
busy trying to learn how to play mahjong and receiving
angbaos (favourite activity during CNY).. woke up
SUPER early in the morning to dress up.. record time
LOL! i took like.. through my best effort to rush... 1 n
a half hours to dress up LOL!! I DIDN'T even spend
ANY time on make-up LOL! i've gotta admit, i didn't
feel like myself at all in the new clothe, its like, a tad
bit too revealing for the likes of me o.O" ah well, it looked
alright anyway, my new shoes just hurt like hell.. cudn't
even walk 10m without complaining LOL! like some
spoilt brat XD

went to watch the fan wong's movie with cousins and
their boyfriends or girlfriends and mom n aunties and
grandma. i'll describe it in one word, disappointing..

LOL.

anyw, we left my aunt's house after the movie at 10+..
it was ALOT later than I predicted xD tmr still need to
go out with the same relatives to have dim sum for
lunch ~ waha! i love dim sum man! xD

school's re-opening again.. AIIIIIH LOL!

-off-topic-
its interesting to look at my past posts, i actually used to
twit and sound so goddamn.. erm i dunno how to say, i jus
feel like punching whoever typed tt if i pretended it wasn't
me LOL! it sounds so childish!

but overall i'm glad blogs exist, looking through it 5-10 yrs
from now would be really interesting :D

No comments: