Monday, January 12, 2009

try hard, everything is possible!

omg, sorry for being post-less(eh?) for so long LOL!
really SUUPPPERRRRR busy sia! ok actually.. that's
partially a lie LOL!!

i've been watching drama over the weekends and trying
really hard to practise self-control cos i promised myself
not to be drawn to the computer at all! hey, it has been
successful for the past one week plus lor! LOL! CLAP FOR
ME MAN :X

sat was fun, the few of us went to the love heart dunno wat
(cool it rhymes), and tutored some of the kids there who
belong to needy families, this CIP is somewhat meaningful
:D i think i'll continue for half a year if possible? haha

ok, i'm gonna share what i have been doing...
after being released from school every evening except mon
at 4pm, i go home and finish up my homework and after tt
i take out the newspapers to read LOL! teachers keep saying
it'll help my general paper for A levels LOL! basically, i've
been so hardworking im beginning to become creeped out by
myself LOL!!

3.5 GPA MIGHT JUST BE POSSIBLE :D
WHOO!

just got my art O level paper today, qute confused over 2
stimuli (topic).. duno which to choose, i've been thinking n
thinking for at least an hour lol.. jolting all my ideas down
for every single stimuli lol.. i really want a distinction for my
art o lvl man! LOL!


i'll try to make an effort to post every weekend~ it also took
me alot of will-power to turn on the comp this night LOL!

GOGO GUYS! JY FOR SCHOOL AS WELL~ :D

No comments: