Sunday, January 04, 2009

ARGH

omgosh.. first few days into school and i'm already this
busy.. today i really feel super crazy and retarded and
lethargic and VVFFFFTTTT.. ARGH!

morning i was rushing eve's brochure cos i know i won't
have time at all for the rest of the week and thurs is the..
the.. CCA open hse thingy.. wait, does this mean i won't
have Art? LOL! im pretty proud of the brochures tho
hehe..

theeeeen.. PH told me ytd tt the st john tee finalised design
is due on wed.. ya this means i'll have to draw it out real
perfectly and then scan into photoshop and do editting work
so tt officers will accept it.. i'm so afraid of forgetting this tt
i feel like doing it now.. but my fingers are so tired frm typing
i dunno why i'm even typing this.. LOL

so far i have 4 deadlines of which 2 have been met. 2 more to
go.




pfft...

i'm still waiting for someone to actually say "Thank you"
the nicest message is surprisingly from mada.. and its nth
very nice either..

i wanna study i wanna play.
my timetable sucks and i cn only go home in the afternoon
and not the evening on WED. curse the free periods cos
none of them appear as the last period... my chem and
maths are un-done despite me putting so much effort
into actually chionging homework...

and bear in mind.

to type the things we talked about during meeting was me
volunteering. i tried my best(I CN STRONGLY SAY SO) and
i know it still sucks. i'm gonna do something about it. but can
somebody just appreciate it??

GIVE ME LESSER REASON TO HATE...
TO HATE..
CCA. (the thing, NOT the people)




I'M SERIOUSLY GOING CRAZY! MY STRESS LEVEL HASN'T
BEEN THIS HIGH IN AWHILE.

No comments: