Tuesday, February 17, 2009

banana~

physics test was.. hopeless.. LOL! i'd be really glad if I can actually pass.. same
for chem since the teacher put it in such a scary way..

received quite a number of belated valentine's day gifts xD here are some of them
LOL! the pig nt counted rofl, i just saw it and it belongs to hoching.

look at the banana! its like, chao pei me can? LOL its my new handphone strap LOL!
the pig is like, a sheep-pig.. the first time i saw it i couldn't stop giggling cos it looks
totally retarded LOL.. similarly for the banana, i should start a collection on retarded
items rofl.

more edible stuff, the muffins yunhan&shuwei baked together rocks! its like, made
from cookie dough but it rocks as a muffin LOL! new discovery xD they hid like 6
sweets into 6 different muffins and thank god i didn't see it out of the 3 i ate LOL!
i'm gonna grow fat if i keep feeding myself with chocolates rofl, that's the only reason
why i'm sharing them with my bro, LOL!

i'm going to some NUS museum tmr, hope i'll enjoy my CID trip, LOL! while the others
are super busy chionging their PI etc. etc. HAHA!

No comments: