Saturday, February 07, 2009

badminton was fun!

lol, I've decided to post more as long as I'm free.. actually
i'm not really free right now.. doing SCS homework LOL!
anyway, if you wonder why I decided on this, its because
some of my friends' blogs are younger than mine and their
post count is nearly double mine LOL!! Makes me feel that
this blog is kinda inactive lol xD

anyway, went to the tuition centre again today and since there
was no tuitioning, no gift-wrapping(due to some miscommuni-
cation on kw's part), melvin(one of the staff) gave us CIP to do
by asking us to clean up the function room a distance away. eve
and pnghang felt that it was rather a waste of time, but i didn't
think so because it was the first time i ever mopped LOL! since
i'm a pampered kid since young :X it was fun for me, watching
everyone clean-up together xD Their bicycles were so cool! they
were so new and so... PRETTY LOL! i wanted to ride and asked
melvin how we could but eve told me not to T.T WHY? LOL!
EXPLAIN!!! :X anyway she said one day I could go to her house
to ride her bikes! waha! i can't wait man LOL!

after that, yuting went home and eve, pnghang and me went to
clementi the newly opened super-squeezy shopping centre to
find food for lunch LOL! ended up eating in the hawker centre
because poor me was broke LOL. I'm so broke and i even went
to buy a hairband and 3 hairnets.. i'm so stupid LOL! now I don't
even have a single dollar in my wallet. anyway i ate ba kut teh :D

we brought badminton rackets.. so went to the clementi sports
hall and disappointed ourselves by finding out that we had to book
2 weeks in advance through phone calls and that it would be going
into maintanence from monday till 8 of march. T.T LOL! anyway,
we found a badminton court located not faraway from the sports
hall and played there for 2hours and 10mins (timed by eve, LOL!)
it was so tiring! but super fun LOL! I felt like I've slimmed down
but then again, that's just a delusion and its impossible to slim down
in just 2 hours LOL!

i'm too lazy to go into detail hehe, so i shall end here~

No comments: