Saturday, February 21, 2009

celebration

Lol, went out today with xinyi to celebrate our birthdays together xD
we've promised since a long time ago to do so, and yea, i don't wanna
break promises.. especially with someone who is so important to me in
my life. :)

photos will come maybe.. tomorrow or some other day, really have no
time to put them up today, probably due to laziness? and most of them
are with xinyi, so might as well put all of them up some other day! haha!

apparently i missed 2 very important events.. mock comp and eve's
birthday celebration T.T I'm feeling super bad now because of that! i
really wished i was there to wish her happy birthday and to see my jnrs
through mock comp.. but ah well, there are more important things in
my own life.. xD

xinyi made me a oreo cheesecake, it was quite big and squarish, it is the
best cake i've ever seen ANYONE our age make! LOL! again, the photo
of it will come later, but omg, its a gorgeous cake. she made it very late
last night after returning from cca, just so it stays fresh longer.. i'm so very
touched by that fact, she's really really my best friend.. and it'll probably
stay that way forever.. cake aside, she's really thoughtful and caring and
perfect as a really fantastic friend! I LOVE YOU DARLING! :D haha!

we went cycling for like, half an hour because we had to rush for a movie
at tamp mall and we're at pasir ris park and it started raining.. and the
uncle was super nice! he gave us this receipt saying that the time remain-
ing will be returned to us the next time we wanna cycle, he's damn nice!
I knew i was never blind about people who are nice and open-minded from
the very bottom of their hearts! I showed her the horses there and the sea,
it was nice and refreshing, we chatted about alot of things regarding her n
my own school life, and about the past.. its really been a long way! we've
known for nearly 7 whole years!

ha! and our long-time-ago wish was granted! we said onceuponatime that
when we both turn 16, we'll celebrate by watching NC16! haha! and we did!
:D its title is slumdog millionaire.. i really REALLY recommend the movie,
its one of the most epic movies i have seen since a very long time! its really
nice and heart-warming.. and beneficial to know.. the differences between
PG movies and NC16 movies.. they're probably worlds' apart! i really
enjoyed it! everyone should watch it! O_O! and they checked our ez-links..
LOL, apparently they only look at the year, so I got away.. anyway it was
only 3 days away, i don't believe they'll be so qianbian. HAHA!

It has been a SUPERBLY valuable and fulfilling day spent with xinyi, I'll
never forget these days.. since we rarely get to be together! sounds like a
couple in love? LOL haha.. xD

at night went to V8 (wym's recommendation) cafe at bugis junction LOL!
the food was fantastic! all of my family members said it tasted nicer than
swensens.. and it was SO much cheaper! went to shop around and didn't
really have time to buy clothes.. so i was sad! :( LOL!

home we went! didn't have time to eat the cake! I hope there's time tmr!
its CIP tmr, hope I'll turn all that stress into enjoyment! CIP is meant to
be enjoyed! so I'll enjoy it to the fullest! haha! and phyllis, thanks alot in
advance! you really understand sharon's wants! LOL! haha, a hug would
be good too? rofl! i'm kidding.. i might split into a billion pieces upon
contact with you! LOL, I'M JOKING! :X thanks a bunch phyllis! haha.. I
bet there will be more people I'll have to thank, even if its just a verbal
gift, everything is precious! :D

and.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!

No comments: