Thursday, February 19, 2009

museum

didn't have time to post about this yerterday, but i just had to, LOL! tues during CID,
we were brought to NUS museum to look at some of the students' projects.. some were
really REALLY impressive but some were like crap! argh!

This entire room is one installation art project, everybody's wondering and exploring
around it~ lol :D i don't know if we were actually allowed to touch the papers on the
desk but look! one guilty culprit anyway, LOL! i can't tell who that is xD

oh ya! this was my favourite out of all the things i saw there! its a woodcut print.. and
its like, super gorgeous! it looks even nicer as the actual piece.. i wonder how some ppl
can have so much patience to do this, LOL! making a quarter of this would likely be
impossible for me alrdy, rofl!

HAHAHA! this student is called Lim Yew Kuan LOL! when i first looked at it cos
Jiali told me to, i totally mistaken it for Lee Kuan Yew LOL! so cool can? i was like
thinking, "omg the minister mentor actually does art!" LOL!

There was an even funnier incident, we went to write "sth sth Lelouch" and that
our country was Britainia/area 11, LOL! it was the guest book inside the museum,
i couldn't stop laughing when yunhan wrote that in, LOL! she's pro can? LOL!

anyway, valentine's cards from juniors and close friends! THANKS GUYS! :D I
love them and I'll treasure them for as long as I live!


More belated gifts! LOL, my teeth is seriously going to rot.. LOL! oh my god, I can't wait for the arrival of my birthday! LOL!

WAHAHA! :D

No comments: