Thursday, February 26, 2009

16th Birthday

I thought that this year's birthday was the best birthday I have ever had!
there were so many things that happened that made me wanna cry.. like, super
touched.. makes me realise so many things about my friends.. like their superr
VALUABLE smiles they show to me and stuff.. ya, like this very first photo.. i
mean, its such a precious sight!

anyway, this post will seem to go backwards because I'm sorta beginning with
what happened at night in my house.. look! the sky's dark, can tell right? LOL!

These people.. are my WONDERFUL SQUAD MATES FROM CCA! T.T they totally
rock! In school they deafened my ears by screaming the birthday songs in both
languages into my ears.. that alone was enough to made me close to tears.. and I
could never have guessed.. they would give me a surprise visit in the middle of my
huo guo dinner at night LOL! i was TOTALLY SURPRISED. I couldn't utter much
besides "omg, omg omg!" LOL... I've never been so touched in my life! After that I
was already visualising them going out after a whole day of tiresome activities and
returning home so late in the night!

GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

More photos.. thank god my mum insisted on taking them.. so precious! :D
Their smiles are.. so.. geniune!

yeah.. this was before the SURPRISE VISIT! we were just beginning to have our
huo guo dinner XD notice how no one else poses but me.. LOL


This year's cake is really pretty :D perhaps its good to have twins, you save on
one cake! LOL! xD
This was in school! they were all eating recess and we're cutting the cake LOL! xD
another super touching incident T-T i just realise how much i love these things!

That's HOW the turtle should sit! LOL.. not head face ground HAHA although
that's the reason why i like ths turtle series :X
Yunhan, turtle, jiali, me and shuwei respectively! :D

Me and Xinyi darling! :D

The tarts phyllis gave me xD 3 are in my stomach, 3 in bro's LOL! nice!

Capsule letter bottles! :D one is from wym a long time ago! LOL! and the other
from my class :D I totally enjoy reading these things! :D

Gift from the squad! "We Glow" LOL :D WE DO!

Gifts! some are from people who gave them to me quite some time ago O.O

Acknowledgement of cakes time! LOL CHOCOLATE cake sincerely and super-well-ly
made by SHUWEI and YUNHAN! i love the cake, its so NICE! thanks guys!! :D

Oreo cheese cake made for me by xinyi! its super super nice! but the only sad
thing is there isn't any left :(

The fruit cake from Four Leaf LOL! its super nice la! all the cakes are super nice as
a matter of fact! LOL! (the knife is fascinating to me .. LOL, i must be weird)
anyw, just wanna say thanks to everyone who have wished me happy birthday and
those that have moved me(NOT physically) and celebrated my birthday with me in
the tiniest or biggest way! I LOVE YOU ALL! this is a birthday, a 16TH birthday
a WONDERFUL 16TH birthday, because I am lucky to have such fantastic friends!
:D

No comments: