Monday, February 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY XINYI DARLING! :D

wow, how long have we met for? this would be our 7th year knowing each other!
wow! LOL! anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! may all your wishes come true!
sixteen is a sweet age! wait for me! HAHA~

anyway, felt random, decided to share on my art progress for today.. LOL!
i didn't exactly do much.. because i kept thinking about physics LOL! and my
other art project.. the gallery show thingy. i'm so terrified of tmr's physics!

Anyway this two pictures show what I've done for today.. from the first to the
second, i took like.. an hour? LOL! this shows that shading ain't easy!
appreciate the art baby! LOL



It doesn't look that nice and clear in photos for mine.. but i'm still quite proud of
what i can actually produce LOL! i thought mine would turn out like crap!

i understand the image might be disturbing for some people.. sorry!

sorry jesslyn.. i felt so bad for disappointing you i think.. i had to confess how I
really felt before i regretted it, ok.. most probably i have just shifted my
obligation.. but yeah, i DO feel guilty! i'm sorry!

once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! ^^

No comments: