Monday, June 22, 2009

steamboat

god.. I'm really dead meat..

PLEASE GOD! MAKE MY SCHOOL EXTEND THE HOLIDAYS!

like that's gonna work.. a non-dovotee like me, how ironic. LOL.

went to cousins' house today for steamboat dinner in celebration of
Father's Day xD Went straight there and saw them playing mahjong..
sad I still haven't fully-learnt how to play yet, darn, it looks like 10
times more fun than daidi.

So the whole day of freetime there was spent playing daidi with my
family and uncle xD it was fun, laughed a hell lot, LOL! My dad's a
loser, my bro's a loser, its what makes that kind of game so freaking
hell hilarious, LOL! one of the best things my bro did was to attempt
to put a stack of around 5 cards down while lying that its a single
king, LOL! one of the best things my uncle did was to try to stop a
full house aces-up winning streak by putting down 4 random cards
while lying that its a 4-jack. LOL! ah, i just love loserness and qian
bian-ness. XD

Played the whole night.. till like nearly 11 before we went home. The
steamboat was nice, the longan tofu was nice, the chocolate cake my
cousin made was nice too! xD I'm so.. gonna gain weight..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

anyway, pangya's addictive.. Its totally taking audition away from
me.. looks like I really am going to lose the skill which I have pain-
stakingly gained back... I've already done 2 HIOs and 1 Eagle by
Rookie B.. now Rookie A LOL! its just so addictive for someone's
who's a formal Junior A, LOL xD

Its art again tomorrow.. sadly my painting is meant for O level, I
would love to show my progress off, its like the best painting I
ever did?..

hopefully I get a good grade for my Os~ But its impossible for me to
transfer to HCJC.. a dream beyond a dream..


darn, is it weird if I just suddenly developed an interest in banking?

LOL.

No comments: