Sunday, June 07, 2009

HAPPY DESU.

I got my NETTS.
I GOT MY NETTS!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
xD riight.
i'm god-damn.
HAPPY!!!!

desu.

now I don't have to bring so much cash out of home and risk throwing
my wallet into the dustbin and leaving it there again!
我已变成了有钱/卡之人!
MUAHAHAHA.. LOL

ok whatever, it happened yesterday, so the effect kinda lightened abit..
mum threw so much cash inside *_* i don't have to spend my own
money again! HAHAHA XD ok evil..

wahaha! The newest song in audi which I absolutely love! EPIK HIGH-ONE! :D
yay! 1million score at CC4~ xD

im so happy my brother has decided to audi again.. no more lonely days haha~

This NEVER happened to me before.. everyone in the room (ok actually 3 of
us, the one infront is my guildmate's noob account) actually hit 188bpm CFM
together LOL! i couldn't stop omg-ing.. and i screwed the rest of the game LOL
T.T


this is like.. my highest score ever in lovely 188bpm.. the prev post one was is invalid alr.. LOL! but omg.. i've never EVER seen more than one pro in any room O.O!

GOD. LOL! alright.. i realise im posting for no GOOD reason xD

right. so..

BYE! LOL

No comments: