Monday, June 01, 2009

Back to Audi?

Had physics extra lessons with the "whole" of 4D and 4A today..
even though my "whole" probably only meant half since so many
people had other stuff on while most of the absentees are ponners
I presume.. LOL! I arrived on time but decided to wait for yunhan,
damn! I should've left house later if I'd known so many people were
later than me.. LOL :X

I wonder if I've even learnt anything at all o.O
...

Everytime I say I want to quit audi.. I end up going back.. LOL..
And everytime I quit for more than 2 weeks.. my skill just rots to
the highest rottable state.. LOL!

well.. these are the scores I got after I started playing back again
recently I guess xD I'm very proud of them~ LOL! hopefully I
won't quit for a long period of time again.. in audi, it really sucks
to suck LOL :X

734k score at CC4 188bpm Lovely! :D I'm not very sure but I think that's the
highest I ever went?

614k score at Beat-Up 142bpm Techno Party! :D gosh.. I love my perfects for
this one.. but I don't think I ever went anywhere near this score again.. LOL!

434k score at Beat-Up 107bpm Mov Mov! :D alright.. highest I ever went..
one of the rare times I actually managed to get to a blue bubble XD

372k score at 1, 2 party 130bpm Christmas Party! :D Out of all the high scores,
I think this is my proudest! LOL :D

215k score at 1, 2 party 136bpm Audition-You! :D WHOO! this is like, a lv2
song but its one of the hardest XD yeah.. 215k was the highest I ever reached..
...
alright.. audi is coming back into my life~ wahaha.. although I'll be sure not
to abandon Soldier Front xD It rocks~ lol
Art tomorrow.. starting on O level final painting.. hope all goes well..
ViVo shopping after that~ damn, I need my NETTS sooner than I
thought.. lol
BYEE.

No comments: