Sunday, June 07, 2009

One Piece

I've started watching One Piece for quite awhile now xD
just finished my 70th episode.. still got a longg way to go...

I just have to quote something from ep 62 LOL!
it made me laugh so hard XD

(Luffy's crew thinks that the old man is their enemy)
Usopp: "You wanna fight? We'll shoot you with our cannon!"
Old man: "Dont. Or someone is going to die..."
Nami & Usopp trembles in terror
Sanji: "...and who would that be?"
Old man: "Me..."
Sanji: "HE'S PLAYING WITH ME, THAT BASTARD!"

LOL!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA XD OMG THE OLD MAN ROCKS XD

Zoro: "Exactly who are you...?"
Old man: "That is quite rude don't you think? If you wan something from
other people, you should introduce yourself first."
Zoro: "You're right.. my bad..."
Zoro: "I am roronoa zo..."
(Old man cuts him halfway)
Old man: "I am.. (he starts introducing himself)"
Zoro: "MAN CAN I KILL HIM NOW?"

HAHAHHA XD
ONE PIECE ROCKS! :D

No comments: