Saturday, June 27, 2009

~~

Finished reading Tokyo Crazy Paradise LOL, same mangaka as Skip
Beat xD, its her first manga I think.. although i think she only has 2
projects LOL! its alr completed and its very nice *_*! N-I-C-E..

I'm kinda freaked over shounen and comedy these days LOL! decided
to start on bakuman and Rave Master :D eeee.. and just when school is
reopening.. and I'm still so far from finishing One piece..

LAND OF THE LOST WAS FUNNY! LOL! curse u freaks who can't take
WARPED humour, LOL! ITS FUNNY OK!

actually wanted to watch transformers with family, but it'd eat into our
shopping time, so NO WAY. ok.. the things a shopper has to sacrifice...

I'M STILL GONNA WATCH IT SOME DAY ! when more ppl have
watched it, LOL.


I FINISHED 4 HCL PAPER 2S, THAT'S LIKE SO AMAZING FOR ME!
HUAHAHAHA! alright.. it ain't getting exactly better because I've still
got quite alot left to do.. ah, darn that physics video...

300+ people deemed themselves victims to the H1N1... ok I know its
inevitable.. but still, god, instead of pure-heartedly wanting an extended
holiday, shouldn't people start worrying for their healths/lives? lol;

had a debate with mum today over michael jackson lol. she thought that
he was stupid to keep earning so much money despite not being able to
spend it at all due to his limited lifespan.. when he's like, alrdy god-damned
rich. I dunno why I just felt like defending that fact lol, he probably just
wanted to kept singing till he died because that's where his passion was?
well, though it came from me, I still wonder about that..
the powers of money.. he escaped from a kid-rape crime because he had
money to hire good lawyers.. money is to be feared.. LOL!

ah well, his moon walks are good according to my bro, his singing is quite
good too; I think its stupid to criticise a singer's singing just because of his
background but yea.. he lived one hell of a life. LOL! R.I.P michael jackson~




I'm soon gonna return back to school life. Has this been a good holiday?

No comments: