Friday, June 12, 2009

School again

Went cycling with shuwei and ruoling.. well... since its past midnight,
YESTERDAY, lol. I think that was the longest distance and time I ever
cycled.. even though I've actually only cycled for so few times.. LOL!
The kiosk uncle at pasir ris park actually remembered me, omg, its
been around half a year or more!

Shuwei learnt hw to cycle~ she was fast, haha, congrats man! xD

The MRT trip there as well as mealtime at burgerking were fun for
some reason, I'm glad I've made so many friends with the talent to
crap xD I felt stupid after I realise 403 could go to a busstop much
nearer to the kiosk than 354.. darn, walked like shit under the
annoyingly scorching sun.. lesson learnt.. T_T

After cycling and stuff, when we were going home via MRT, my mum
called and asked me if I wanted to shop with her, since she was ard
orchard area xD so in the end.. the 3 of us went to bugis junction &
bugis street to walk around, haha~ didn't buy anything though.. lol

There was this weird weird auntie on the train.. around dover there,
she started quarelling with a younger man..

"Stop pushing me with your bag!"

"What? If I put my bag in front also hit the people in front what, the
train so crowded.."

"If you keep hitting me with your bag I can call the police and charge
you for molest you know? There are so many female witnesses around"

Thank god the younger man was forgiving.. luckily he didn't quarrel
any further with the lady.. or it might've turned into something really
unsightly.. lol, a complete waste of time as well.. lol


AHHH.. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW...

No comments: