Tuesday, June 09, 2009

105

Went to school today.. like every other tuesday of this holidays
I guess, managed to finish my drawing on the super large O level
canvas.. lol, phew, was kinda torturous to keep alligning the OHP
transparency to my canvas.. and the stupid stand keep falling!
LOL! they should invest more on us wonderful artists~ rofl xD

whoosh.. finished all my chem homework, another hurdle crossed
I guess.. there's still mountains left though.. there's the chinese
homework.. ahhh!! ace-learning and all those annoying online crap
besides paperwork.. if you print them out it might cover mt. faber
or sth, see! at least I don't exagerate it into something like mt.
everest.. lol

haha, mr seetoh treated me, jiali & yunhan to this laksa today..
gosh it had like tons of xi hum.. sadly non of us eat this full of
cholestrol thing! LOL.. actually I feel kinda bad for wasting
someone's good will.. but uh, keeping healthy is still priority xD

(Not convincing since we all went out to eat two massive attacks
from BREEKS.. ok 4 of us.. even though one massive attack is
SUPPOSED to serve 4... LOL)

we couldn't help it! they had that 1 for 1 deal thing, LOL!


i smell fun tmr.. lol even though i can't understand what's fun about
it..

I'm catching shuwei's bus 105 LOL! we're going to far east plaza with
my new PORTABLE ATM! WAHAHA! :D

its so cool can? she's going to work part-time at hotels.. being a
waitress.. and doing something as noble(to me) as customer
service WHICH I ABSOLUTELY DETEST! LOL.

alright, i can't do maths homework anymore though T.T

ah.. the price one has to pay to enjoy simple luxuries such as shopping~
ah.. how noble of me~



okok. GOODNIGHT LOL.

No comments: