Thursday, May 29, 2008

Met SIMIN&FIRE&WYM :D

wahahahah!
todae was a great day!
managed to meet SIMIN;;
LIKE- FiNaLlY! xD

lol anyway, she looks decent enough.. at least not like
those bimb0s or completely AP ppl! LOL~ Was sorta
relieved when I met her xD guess mei and AI-VANNNA
would agree? LOL-lol-LOL~!

We're like discussing whether to watch Narnia LOL!
in dhe end decided not to since wym alrdy did watch
HaHa~ x:

Went to LAN (LOL!) shop and played audi tgt for
2hours xD The auntie at the counter darN kaobei cn?..
so lo soh.. she think she my mother arh =_=.. wahlao,
make my mei's comp haNG with her freaking fat body?
LOL!!! xD jKjK~ musn't b so evil xD n we played&played?
hahaha... when we stopped; went to bugis street to do
some shopping xDD
Me&FIRE bought some jackety thingys probably made
frm korea there LOL! $19~ quite ex for the material..?
korea stuff r ex i suppose TT"

went to KFC and crapcrapcrap. so FUN! xD
I bought cheesefries.. nearly couldn't finish ._."
SIMIN bought a drink~ thirsty thirsty! D:
mei doesn't eat the cabage in her burger D:
CHOOSY!! LOL KIDDin' :x!!
Wym bought the popcorn chicken :D
I love those too!! xD But didn't felt like eatin'
meat~ hahahah~

oh yeAH! aft tt I went to !THE WALLET SHOP! 2
buy my MYUK wallet! HAHA! xD Finally found it~
but its like dam ex.. $26 T.T aww~ my money!
After tt we went our separate ways home! :3

I lost wym's trust for me! I better stop my crap T.T!! (LOL)

overALL; I feel closer to my cYber friends! :D
hope we stay CF-ers and ZEN-ians FOREVER!
*cough* xD
------------------------------------------------

Never trust anyone who says;
"trust me!"
:x

No comments: