Friday, May 23, 2008

SJAB comp team

well.. in reality I can hide this but...
WHY SHOULD I AT BLOG? X:

OH-MY-GOSH!
I'm so darn happy SO DARN HAPPY!!
today is SUCHA FANTASTIC day!! ;x

alright, first, my GPA is like, 2.9! when
I expected below 2.7! LMAO! 0.1 more
to my FREAKING TARGET!!! I AM SO
DAMMIT HAPPY! OH-MY-GOD! x.x!

next, the real reason why I'm super DUPER happy.
my name was called out for the participants in competition.
MY NAME WAS CALLED!
OHMYGOD!!! I'M SO DAMN HAPPY!
I never got a chance to participate in comp! NOW I
GET A CHANCE! well, if I'm reserve, i'd probably kill
myself....

anyw! My chances of being in the team is HIGH!
Please god, if u r there, DON'T BURST MY BUBBLE! x_x!

I'M SO HAPPY I'M SO HAPPY... I CAN'T
EXPRESS IT IN WORDS!! (well i juz did, LOL)
--------------------------------------------------

The minute you settle for less than you deserve,
you get even less than you settled for.

No comments: