Tuesday, May 06, 2008

gakuen alice chapt 97

-chapter 97-
The woman I love
As I see her sink in the same darkness I am in
What damn things might happen in future
Those type of thoughts can't enter my head now
The future that you guys want
I don't care about that
From now on
... whatever happens
I'll protect this person

-chapter 95-
Natsume: Mikan...
Mikan: Eh... Natsume...
Mikan: You.. where have you been?
Mikan: Everyone was worried... these wounds...
Natsume: Don't call anyone
Mikan: Natsume...
Natsume: The truth is...
Natsume: Until I find that guy, I had no plans of seeing anyone...
(Mikan... Mikan...)
Natsume: But...
Natsume: I had a feeling you were crying alone...
Natsume: and for some reason I came here...
-Mikan and Natsume hugs-
Natsume: Don't cry...
Mikan: Its impossible for me not to cry... because of you...
Natsume: Huh..?
Mikan: I'm crying in your place...

-----------------------------------
This is the greatest manga I have ever read !
Really recommend, title is Gakuen Alice
Quite famous :D But most people watch the
anime and don't read the manga, but all the
best parts are in the manga!!!

I'll vaguely identify some of my favourite chapters X:!
CHAPTER 49-50
CHAPTER 54-56
CHAPTER 80-89
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 97 (most recent)

No comments: