Friday, May 23, 2008

ah gong's quiz xD

omg la! such an emo quiz ask me do =x
my answers may juz be complete crap n not worth
reading at all! HAHA XD ...
anyway, I'm not sure if the 'Ah Girl' u refering to is
me but I'll juz do this for fun's sake =x Since I'm
kinda visiting ur blog less n less LOL!!
--------------------------------------------------

1 -> At what age do you wish to get married?

24-26. Definitely.

2 -> Who is more important to you? Friends or Girlfriend?

IS THIS ASKABLE TO A GIRL? LOL!!! XD Both? HAHA XD

3 -> Who is the person you trust most?

See Xin Yi, My brother, My parents. Vul, Snow Jie. These are/were people I'd bestow my life upon with no worries :) Basically, people I couldn't/still cannot live without ^^

4 -> Do you think you have enough confidence?

I'M LIKE L-O-L AT GONG'S ANSWER! XD Nope not enough. Still couldn't pluck up enough confidence/belief/courage/WHATEVER to ask about the 2-year secret thingy x.x" I have a HIGHHHH self-esteem :) ITS NOT THICK-SKIN OKAY#@! =X

5 -> Do you like JayChou?

Nope. Dead-ish songs. Tootish Face =x I only used to like a couple of his songs and a memorable one is qi li xiang ba? xD and a few others. But I recently started to hate his newer songs xD

6 -> Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Yep definitely. Probably it rarely happens, but definitely (: Contextually, rainbows rarely appear after Singapore rains. Mentally, Yup, I believe the good always comes after the bad. Something I usually say :D "Do not be sad it happened! Be HAPPY its OVER! :D" heh!

7 -> What is your goal for this year?

Quit online games. GPA 3.0. Know the 2-year secret thingy. Make a true friend. make it goalS LOL!

8-> Do you believe in eternity love?

Btw, the english here is abit off LOL! Should be "eternal love" xD anyway no. LOL! The chance of two people being in love till the day they die is a minimal 3%. I'm not the kind to risk low precentages :) And look at what is becoming of guys. Unfaithful, cowardly and flirtish. (: no insults to good guys but it reflects the majority ^^

9 -> Have you broken someone's heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?

Yes. duh. EVERYBODY'S! =x (I mentioned about my high self-esteem i believe? =x)

10 -> What feeling do you love most?

The feeling of being accepted, being liked, being welcomed for who I am (:

11 -> What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

Being sexy like me? LOL JK. XD He must have eyes for me, and me alone. (: Sounds familiar doesn't it? LOL~

12 -> Will you try to change your other half?

Nope, definitely. Because, I'm 98% sure my other half would be someone I truely like for who he is ^^

13 -> Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

I treasure kinship, closeness, friendship above everything else. Family is what I can't live without. Friends are what I cannot lose. True friends are what I can NEVER replace.

14 -> Do you lyk S.H.E?

Yup. I don't worship singers though. Juz like their songs (:

15 -> What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

My money =x JKJK LOL~ The optimistic ME. I'd probably have died without that part of me xD

16 -> Do you love Anime?

Yes, ABSOLUTELY!!

17 -> Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.

Pessimistic, unchangeable, emotional, fun-at-times sorta FREAK. oops =x

18 -> What have you done to please yourself?

Staring at my wonderous reflection in the mirror! HOHO! =x no lah, basically, knowing I can always smile :D

19 -> IF time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?

Rewind 30 minutes back. So I wouldn't have to answer this question? Treasure every experience one has. If time were to rewind, you are losing out on alot... alot...

20 -> What's in your mind right now?

Where should I find a tutor who is a university-graduate/university student/pre-university student that can teach me chem n physics? T.T
-----------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a vacuum cleaner;
it sucks.
(agree with this quote and you can go visit the psychiatrist/psychologist/chien jie? LOL xD)

No comments: