Tuesday, May 06, 2008

reminiscence

LOL~ I bet the first response when seeing this is WDF?
LOL;;!! xD so elated when I found out I has these screenies
in my new comp WAHOO~~ xD

From the left to right, Fire mei, me and Snow Jie!!!~
The good o' days when we were together trying MM~ LOL!
AHHH!! I got so emo looking at all these screenshots...
maple contains the most of my wonderful memories *-*


omg... I nearly cried when I looked at this...
seriously miss everyone from WiCkEdLoVe...
arghs.. i really wanna cry le... x__x"
that was the best guild i have ever been in..
that time I was only 12 ok, when this ss is taken,
I MISS THOSE DAYS SOO MUCH! IF QQ KOR WASN'T BANNED
EVERYTHING WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN RIGHT T.T!
From left to right, QQ kor, Vul, LaoShuAiDaMe, xinyi dar, me, ana~
I'll never forget, the crazy yet fun-filled days we spent together..


Snow jie.. we're very very distant now... But u're
the longest online buddy that I've known x_x"
I miss u so much.. I miss the old times so much...
I love u snow jie...
its surprising how things changed over a period of 3+ years...


KT........ I HATE BEING CALLED ZHUXIAOLIAN!! LOL!@$#
wth.. when i met him, he was the same lvl as HoneyPieX,
now his mit is like, 12X and his mage is like 14X... wth!
chiongster x___x"
anyw.. u look so ahbeng in real but u're really nice so w/e~
love the times we trained together until u completely
surpassed me (=.=);;


The creation of my first guild "PengYou"
gonna b disbanded soon anyway.. everyone's gone...
arghs.. x_x" Its so hard to find frens that I can
trust again in maple~ in the past everyting was so
calm n sweet in maple.. no cc pls.. no ks wars.. no
childish idiots.. i seriously hate the way online
generations are changing... youngsters more than oldies..
AHHH!

well bye x.x I go emo somemore LOL!!!!
---------------------------------------

Boy: Wah lao! I wish papa will just die la!
Mother: be careful what you wish for!
Boy: don't want HAHA!
Mother: it might just come true...
Boy: I wish I was a billionaire!
Mother: =.="

No comments: