Saturday, June 07, 2008

Lol, had a regular course-day again today xD
dunno why today feel motivated to blog abt it!
hahahahahaha~

ma'am Peiqi told us smth tt really left a strong
impact on me.. she said,

"If you want to play in
course, I can play with you guys, but you must
also work hard, when you play hard, you work
hard! Or else I can really change into a diff
person, I will make sure u all work hard and no
playing; you won't want that right?"

I dunno why this is getting to me so much; probably becus
I find myself lazing around? dunno leh.. I felt overwhelmed
with emotions when she said tt @@" it probably applied to
me during my studies in my daily life i guess... if i don't work
hard.. i can't go year5... similarly for course; there are ppl
who have been supporting me consistently to become the
best cadet... Am i working hard enough for it? For MY sake
or for MY FRIENDS' sake?

Ma'am Peiqi is a SUPER DUPER fantastic ma'am! its her
birthday today; so HAPPY BIRTHDAE MA'am! xD

I really hope the presentation me&lihui are doing tmr
reaches Sir Fangyu's and Ma'am Peiqi's expectations;
dunno why but; i have this strong desire to not see
their disappointed faces :D !! Jiayou lihui&me~ xD

On monday.. we'll be doing up the flag and performance
for the campfire. I hope it rocks! I'll also be trying my
best to come up with a script for e skit and hopefully a
dance as well! HAHA! I dunno why; im pretty motivated
to do all e stuffs! and of cuz.. nvr failing-ly; a FANTASTIC
flag design! WHAHAHA! :x

Ma'am jaclyn totally rocks... today the flag lowering thingy;
ma'am jingyi tot we did it the wrong way.. and she was
bout to correct us (i'm afraid cos she always sounds vry
fierce), den ma'am jaclyn was like.. trying to convince her
why the method we were taught is correct.. waaaah! sooo
touched! LOL!! and its like.. when we taking turns to do
CPR practical, i was chatting casually with ma'am jaclyn
with some of my juniors; den... its like, i suggested the
camp briefing be today coz' tmr's gonna b rather messy
and alot program squeezed there... and...

she...
really...
made the camp briefing today...

SUCH DEMOCRACY! thank you so much ma'am jaclyn
*_*!!
i'm truely touched!~

--------------------------------------------------------

Be true to who you are;
don't let what others think,
sway your decisions.

No comments: