Tuesday, June 10, 2008

HAHA! I've finally got time to post about yesterday's amazing
TITANIUM meeting!!! :D FLAG-ED!


Well of cos.. I drew it ahahahhaa -Claiming all credit LOL- jK!
everybody helped to paint! look at tis pic!! SO SWEET RIGHT? so rare!
TT; i can't help feeling touched while looking at it!! my paintbrushes :x


YEH! I made them do this for me!!! anyw; me&lihui will be compiling
these photos into a movie maker slide show xD LOOK FORWARD
TO IT OKAAAY? ;D TITANIUM ROCKS!! xD


CHEEEEESEEEE~ at e titanium flag! ;D


This is what we've done so far ;D pls expect the final one to be
infinitely superior! WHAHAA!


FLAG BEARERS! XD Kia Luck on the left and Lihui on the right!
HAHA! look so retarded!! xD lihui is that dabian!!


LOL! we all tucked in our shirts and fall in for fun LOl!
was partially having fun and practising skit! HAHA! xD


Image says all :X!


Felt guilty and decided to clean! HAHAHA! xD



I LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH! credits to lihui for taking it!!
I was not smiling; trying to b serious in a qian da way LOL! XD
----------------------------------------------

enuf with pics.. back to details aHAHA! xD
ytd seriously totally rocked; met up with so much fun
and good things! Firstly; must thank lihui for putting
all her heart and effort into everything we discussed
and did yesterday! she's the only one who didn't slack
off!
I was so touched and proud of her! xD Its coz there
are people like her that makes our platoon stand out
so much! LIHUI OBC FTW! XD haah~~

the next BIG thing that came to me had to do with Kok
Liang and Clara xD ...
Firstly; we were all trying to catch him as he tried
to run away home LOL! slacker!! xD so um; he's the
"sir" in our skit, so we had to pretend to greet him
; then when clara said 456, we were suppose to attack
him and pull his pants LOL!!! XD and many times we
failed; run damn fast sia! xD LOL~

so clara managed to catch him.. den he shook violently
to escape from the many ppl's grapse; den clara didn't
wanna let him go; so she pulled on tightly xD tt Kok
Liang so violent!~ he shook till Clara fell down; it
was darn OUCH! but it didn't hurt so much that she'll
cry or smth xD so knowing... KokLiang hated to see ppl
fall down, she acted emo n stuff... den is like, they
took advantage of it to catch him..

he was so hurt O.O"

omg... he was really vryvry hurt tt Clara lied.. but
then Clara showed him her injury and he reallly REALLY
felt super DUPER guilty... he kept following her in
circles and apologising continuously... omg.. I saw
that and i wanna cry LOl! so touching!!!!! he even
wanted to give her money to compensate.. OMG LAH! HOW
MANY GUYS IN THE WORLD ARE LIKE HIM LOL? and even till
Clara walked home to the MRT station; she left her book
and Kok Liang immediately ran back to get it for her; &
he ran all e way back to give it to Clara and ... he
continued following her and apologising! OMGOSH!! THAT
WAS WHEN I REALLY WANTED TO CRY! even tho I'm not her;
i'm so touched by his actions *-*

i did the flag till vry late with fellow platoon mates;
so i was like; telling my mum i wont be going home to eat
in a vry rude way...
den after awhile; she called me 5 times to get through to
me just to tell me :"today got ur fav salmon fish and
ladies finger, do u want me to keep for u?" she said in
a happy and caring voice...

I was so touched, there was no way I'd say no. I ended up
eating dinner later at night at home.
Mummy, thank you very much for yesterday! I was so touched!
LOVEYOU MUMMY!!!!

we're doing performance, skit and finish the flag on wed;
wish us good luck ((:
------------------------------------------------------

There was a piece of white paper folded on my seat.
I got in and closed the door before I unfolded it.
Two words were written in his elegant script.

Be safe

No comments: