Monday, August 27, 2007

new drawing!~!~!~!...

HOORAY HOORAY! Once again I WAS MOTIVATED TO DRAW DRAW DRAW!! suddenly got fascinated by baby dragons :X HEAD TOO SMALL LE LAA T.T" ahahah! i spent alot of effort on this one!!!
Yea Yea.. I'm gonna draw and draw and draw EVEN MORE!! I decided! when I'm good enough.. I'll sell my drawings :X HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! *ego*
Sigh.. so many things happened at school today. I found out today that Eugenie, Feei and Gayle cheated in the Bio test... ~_~" the whole class was like... errr... Well.. if either one of you read my blog.. I'll clearly state m stand :)) No matter how badly I'm gonna score, even if i'm BOUND to fail... cheating is something that will never cross my mind. I hope you guys will confess with honour n like muxin said "integrity" haha... If i were Wenli.. even though I threaten to tell the teacher.. I would never do it.. I believe chances have to be given :D Just don't do it again. Ms Lai will understand ^^ *hearts*
----------------
-New Story-
Boy: Happy valentine's day!
Girl: hey.. why'd you give me a fake rose D:
Boy: Course it's pretty!
Girl: How insincere... :(
Boy: :O?
-Girl leaves and leaves the boy alone on valentine's day-
-2 days later, she receives a sms from the boy, it said...-
"I gave you a fake rose because no matter how beautiful and fragrant real roses are, they do not last... however... my love for you lasts forever... I thought a fake rose would make you happy... I'm sorry :("
-Girl breaks down-
----------------
A flower so attractive- Yet, any real flower would wither one day-
Dunno wussup with me.. after seeing 2 ppl cry in class today.. I'm somehow reminded of my childhood scar... how foolish I was to nearly give up my life... -.-"

No comments: