Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Uhh.. untitled xD

Hmms..! for those who wanna see my drawings IM SO SORRY! I swear I'll get it up SOON! soon! soon!!!! I've finish drawing Cream and Hawk.. although its seriously ugly >_> But i'm still proud of how well I drew cream :X Its a love drawing. By the request of Wym.. sorry haven't started Shamoo and Xyhro!! x_x"

Story time *hearts*
---
Girl : I've never done anything for you at all...
Boy : Yes you have
Girl : I haven't.. why do you still cherish me so much?
Boy : You have...
Girl : Alright.. tell me.. what HAVE I ever done for you?
Boy : Hmm...
Girl : I'm sure there's absolutely nothing on your mind.. you're just saying it to cheer me up
aren't you?
Boy : Nope.
Girl : *Looks away* Alright, it's so obvious.
Boy : Hmm.. do you know how to write "suffer" in chinese? Its... "辛"
Girl : Ehh?
Boy : You have unknowingly.. used a pencil to add an extra stroke to "辛"
Girl : I see.. you're telling me a joke eh?
Boy : With one more stroke, you have transformed my "辛", into "幸".
Boy : You... are that stroke. You've done nothing material to me... But you have brought me joy... and truely made me understand... how important you are to me.
Girl : ...
Boy : *smiles widely*
Girl : *says between sobs* I can't believe... someone like you exist...
Boy : Alright, now you're convinced!
Girl : Am I dreaming?
Boy : Yup!
Girl : errr... ~_~"
-The boy rushes forward and kiss the girl-
Boy : are you dreaming?
Girl : You're so amazing.
---

I thought of this under the influence of today's CHAMPS talk at LT1. :)

No comments: