Monday, August 06, 2007

Short n sweet~ SP

Heh.. I make this entry short and sweet with lotsa pics! x]]
Haa.. yesterday I tink... I bought my dream staff! LOLS!! MTD + HGF!! woots! ^~^ I din do it on my own of cuz! there's one special person i wud like to thank.. it's non other then.. WYM!!! XD hahaha! she's so nice.. she lent me 30,000,000 code!(muz type out all e zeros!) The staff costed 85,000,000, which was rather cheap for such high gold force!! @_@" Anyway.. my 54,000,000 code became 4,000,000 code T_T SOB! I'll return ur code ASAP wym! :D

Here's the beautiful staff! *~* ADMIRE ZEH BEAUTY! WOOTS! :D

Haahs.. trapping wym was quite fun? x_X" HAAHA!! X_X was jus joking!! dun take it seriously wym! x_o" jus found the screenie cute x3

Found two new korean buddies YTD too! one of them named DarkTonight or smth.. she knows english! and she's my age! haaah! i was shocked to know koreans as young as her know english!! x3

----------------------------------------------------------
John, a nine year old boy wanted to go out with his friends. His mother constantly reminded him, "Before you cross the road, look left and right, and left again! remember John!" John kept his mother's words in his heart, never did he once forget. He walked out, getting ready to cross the road, he looked left and right, and left again, like his mother told him to. After being sure that there were no cars around, he took his first step and began crossing the road. Suddenly, a car turns about a corner and crashes right into John. It was reported on the news that John died that day. His mother was devastated.
~Moral~
Why are accidents called accidents? If accidents could be prevented just by taking more precautions. Don't you think the word "accident" doesn't need to exist? When something is caused by an accident, no one can be blamed for it.

No comments: