Friday, August 10, 2007

Reply to meimei's letter

Heh! meimei sorry orh~ was too addicted to KSP.. so I'll start my post now :3 *hearts*
YaaYss~! *hearts* I was so freaking proud of myself! xDD HAHAX!! i've finally regained my identity as a MOONIE! *hearts again* :D WOOOHOOO~!! I ranked up in mission mode.. it was so amazing.. with SS.. i got 444,000 points in one single mission level @_@" as in.. that was the highest i got to xP well~ i ranked... WEEES! :X


Haas... this was the group screenshot i took *hearts* haha! wym's expression is so.. well.. um.. EXPRESSION-LESS! :O *covers my ugly star rank* T_T"

---------------------------------------

kkz... enuf of crap :X Now... gotta fulfill my promise *hearts*... heh meimei gave me a letter today when we met.. *information confidential* HAHA!! no lah... anyway.. here's my reply to your letter meimei :D

I'm glad you thank me for being there for you at times.. I thank you too.. for having changed so MUCH since the first time i met you.. I'm typing all these at rocket speed cos they're such truth! xD heh.. I hope u're coping well at school.. with ur frens and studies... anyway here's my belief! "Never let anyone affect your life, no one is worth you giving up your future NOR life for!"

And if you ever nid help.. I'LL-ALWAYS-BE-RIGHT-BEHIND-YOU! :]] I dunno if u'll trust me BUT.. i AM a GOOD councilor HAHA!! :X *ego liao ego liao!!* I'm glad you love me as ur jie.. u're my precious meimei too~ i hope we cn hang out together more often ^_^~ lets watch another movie next time kk? ^^"

---------------------------------------

My baby.. darling.. I hope you can forgive me.. if I've done anything wrong today... (seriously)


No comments: